2010年12月12日星期日

After years of training and replica iwc Chronograph watches preparation

I recognize the seriousness nature of climbing big mountains and I have the correct mindset and mental strength to take on the challenge.Q: Any other thoughts for your followers this year?After years of training and replica iwc Chronograph watches preparation, the day to leave for Mt. Everest is fast approaching; and while there have been some bumps along the way, I feel ready for the challenge. I have a picture of my husband and my daughter that will be in my pocket at all times: close to my heart. Being diagnosed with Wegener’s Granulomatosis was just another door I had to walk through as I make my way in this wonderful life.

As I continue on my path, I hope to bring some awareness to the needs of people with rare diseases.Staring on April 1st, I will be on a 68day expedition to raise money for research and support services for the Vasculitis Foundation. I thank replica iwc Complication Perpetual Calendar watches anyone who can spare a few dollars and donate to the VF. By doing so, you will know that you are helping many people with rare diseases. Donations can be made through the link on my blog or under my “Event” on the Vasculitis Foundation’s web siteMy philosophy is reflected in this quotation, Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass.

Its about learning to dance in the rain! (Author Unknown) Of course, while on Everest I will be waiting for any storms to pass along with everyone else!Cindy, we will be following you closely and pulling for all your success and safety. You can learn replica rolex Daytona Full 18k Gold watches more about Cindy on her website and follow her climb from her blog.Climb On!AlanArnette is a speaker, Mountaineer and Alzheimers Advocate. You can read more on his site.Forgive me if this sounds like Im just rewriting a press release. Frankly, I am. But its only because I think this is a really cool program that deserves some attention.

没有评论:

发表评论